Thursday, January 31, 2013

Do you know what Kmart sells??

Back in the summer the kids & I were going to go camping with Momma Liz, Poppa Mike & the boys. We decided to stay at the house instead of actually go to a camp site. We pitched a tent in the back yard, grilled food, had a fire, drank a few adult drinks. You know had a good time. While sitting out by the fire I'm telling them about what I saw at Kmart during one of my recent trips there. This is how the conversation went...

Me: So I was at Kmart the other day and I'm walking down the aisle with all the hair doo-hickeys. At the end of the aisle the have a small section full of pregnancy tests, condoms, lube.. You know somewhat sex stuff. And you will never believe what I saw..

Momma Liz: What?!?

Me: They sell VIBRATORS!!!! Like 2 different kinds. One you can take with you on the go, it even comes with a special carrying bag; and one you can leave at home that has several different attachments. Can you believe that? FREAKING VIBRATORS.. AT KMART!!!!!!!

During this entire conversation, Poppa Mike, is quietly sitting watching the fire...

Poppa Mike: Was it part of the Martha Stewart Collection?

Both Momma Liz & I spew our drinks out, and are laughing so hard we both have to run to the bathroom to keep from pissing ourselves!

Just another fun filled camping trip with Momma & Poppa!

1 comment: