Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Dear God, Please help me....

My daughter is going to be 12 this year, so we have been having several talks & discussions about her ever changing body.. We have had the birds and the bees talk, question & answer sessions, even read through a book from 1970, with pictures & everything. So I just assumed she understood everything, until something she said the other day..

Me: Changing laundry out of the washer, & putting it into the dryer. A pair of The Husband's boxers flings to the floor in front of her feet.

Bubbles: "EWWW gross.. Boy parts.. I'm not touching any boy parts"

Me: "Good I like to hear you say that.."

Bubbles: Well I mean I wont ever, I just mean two times, cause that's how many kids I want.

Me: Umm oookk

Bubbles: Well I mean you have only touched boy parts three times, cause that's how many kids you have.

Me: Why you are so right kiddo, Go with that!!


No comments:

Post a Comment